1. If you are taking medication, are postoperative, pregnant or have a medical condition, it is advisable that you consult your doctor before embarking on any treatment or programme. Certain medical conditions may preclude you from having some of the treatments.
2. If you have any allergies, particularly to nuts, seafood or wheat, please advise us at the time of booking as some of our oils are not suitable, we can then advise you on an alternative oil and treatment.
3. Please note we are unable to proceed with any foot treatments if you suffer from athlete's foot, verruca or fungal infections.
4. A patch test is required 24 hours prior to any tinting treatment for new clients or clients who have not had tinting within the past six months.
5.We do not recommend any waxing or facials directly before or after any form of heat treatment.
6. As respect to our clients during their relaxing visit at Alter Ego and for health and safety reasons we kindly ask that you respect our policy of no children under the age of ten.
7. We suggest that you pay for your manicure or re-polish prior to your treatment to avoid any damage to your polished nails.
8. All prices are inclusive of VAT at the current rate and are subject to change without prior notice. The range of treatments is subject to availability.
1. As a courtesy to other clients and our therapists please give at least 24 hours notice if you wish to cancel or change an appointment. A charge of 50% of the treatment may be incurred or the full amount if the slot cannot be rebooked. Please note we have a 24-hour answering service.
1. Our bespoke gift vouchers are available for any treatment, product or value and can be purchased at reception or by telephone. Vouchers are valid for six months from the date of issue, non refundable and must be presented at the time of treatment.
2. It would be our pleasure to gift-wrap any items purchased from our product boutique. Please ask at reception if you require this complimentary service.
1. Alter Ego is a non smoking environment, including our surroundings.